Kitty False Strip Lashes
Game on for getting your glam on? Want to make a dramatic entrance and scandalise with outrageous eyes? Then Kitty’s the purrfect party lash for you, dahling – an 11mm blast of spiky screen-goddess style and pure vamp volume. These falsies may be synthetic, but there’s nothing fake about their attitude.
Heavily textured and starring a thicker band, they’re a sure-fire way to create an exaggerated vintage-liner look and an effortless feline flick. Team them with a shimmery white shadow all over your lids for classic Hollywood glamour, or apply a smouldering shade and watch sparks fly. For maximum impact, go to even greater lengths with lashings of luxe mascara – if you dare!
Yet while your Kittys might come over all hot and heavy, they’re really total softies – light and comfortable to wear even with contacts, a doddle to apply even for newbies, and reusable up to four fabulous times. There’s no pussyfooting around with these beauties.
Each cute Kitty box comes with its own clear, latex-free adhesive that dries without clogging for a professional, long-lasting finish. And why not treat yourself to our Up, Up And Away Lash Application Kit to make applying and removing even easier? Once bitten, you’ll be forever a smitten kitten.
How to rock the red carpet with Kitty:
- Get the party started by applying your make-up – but skip the mascara...
- Use an eyelash applicator or tweezers to pick up your lovely long Kittys from their tray.
- Measure against your eyes and trim with scissors for a perfect fit.
- Apply a thin layer of lash adhesive along the strip-lash line and wait 30 seconds, until tacky.
- Fit your Kitty to the middle of your lash line, as close as possible to the roots, then press the whole strip into place.
- Pinch together, either with your fingers or eyelash curlers, then fluff up with an eyelash brush for maximum volume.
- To remove, pinch the inner corner of the false strip and gently peel off, following the direction of your natural lashes.
- Tweeze any traces of glue off the band, and gently wipe away make-up with a cotton bud dipped in micellar water.
- Return your Kittys to their tray, ready to turn you into a glamour puss for another day.