Gracie False Strip Lashes
When you want to play the long game, you’ll love our amazing Gracie false strip lashes – on a mission to pep up your peepers from first thing in the morning to last thing at night.
The 10mm sectioned style enhances your natural lashes with extra length and fullness, especially in the outside corners – perfect for a flattering, almond-shaped effect. And the vintage theme continues, thanks to the band creating an elegant cat-eye flick with minimum effort. By day, stay low-key and under the falsie radar with just a touch of colour beneath your bottom lashes and a hint of eyeliner above. By starry night, get ready for your Oscar (or your local) with darker shadow, a sprinkle of shimmer and a slick of mascara. Smokin’!
Loved by make-up artists and absolute beginners alike, these lightweight synthetic lashes are as easy and comfy to wear as they are to apply – they even pass the contact lens test. And because your Gracies can be reused up to four times, they’re as kind to your bank balance as they are to your eyes.
Each gorgeously boxed Gracie set includes clear, latex-free adhesive that dries without clogging for a professional, long-lasting fix. And why not treat yourself to our Up, Up And Away Lash Application Kit to make fitting and removing even easier? A real saving Gracie for day to night eyes!
How to get fuller, longer lashes with Gracie:
- First apply eye make-up – no need for mascara...
- Use tweezers or an eyelash applicator to remove the lashes from the tray.
- Measure against your eyes and trim with scissors for a graceful fit.
- Apply a thin layer of lash adhesive along the strip-lash line and wait 30 seconds, until tacky.
- Fit the strip lash to the middle of your lash line, as close as possible to the roots, then press the entire strip into place.
- Pinch your lashes and falsies together, either with your fingers or eyelash curlers, and fluff up with an eyelash brush.
- To remove, pinch the inner corner of the false strip and gently peel off, following the direction of your natural lashes.
- Tweeze any traces of glue off the band, and gently smooth away any make-up with a cotton bud dipped in micellar water.
- Stash your fetching falsies in their tray in between use, so they’ll be raring to Gracie your eyes another day.